* 7" TFT-LCD
* Operation mode: touch screen and function keys, simple and convenient to operate.
* Compact and delicate design.
* Adopt high-resolution thermal printing system(8 dot/mm), no need for any adjustments. Recording frequency: up to 150Hz.
* Real-time and continuously record the clear and accurate ECG waveform and annotation character(including lead mark, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc.).
* Full-digital design, anti-baseline drift, AC and EMG interference.
* Adjust the baseline automatically, optimize the print setting and choose the rhythm leads.
* In AUTO mode, finish all operation by pressing the button once, which improves work efficiency.
* Adopt digital signal processing technology to get high-quality ECG waveforms via AC filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
* Auto-measurement, auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, reduces the doctor's burden and improve work efficiency.
* Multiply printing formats, including 2*6+1(rhythm lead), 2*6, 3*4, 3*4+1(rhythm lead), 4*3, 4*3+1(rhythm lead), 6*2, 6*2+1(rhythm lead), rhythm 2, rhythm 3, rhythm 4, rhythm 5, rhythm 6, rhythm 7, channel record, etc.
* Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, "Lead off" and "Lack of paper" on one screen, and with ECG DEMO mode. Auto-check and auto-analysis for ECG parameters, ECG waveform can be recorded manually or automatically. And patient information can be stored by case database.
*Timing print can be set to every 1/2/3/5/10/20/30/60 minutes.
*Optional print setting, including "Print and save"(print waveform and save case), "Print no save"(only print waveform but not save case), "Save no print"(only save case but not print waveform).
*Store up to 1000 cases, convenient for case review and statistic.
* AC/DC, and in optimal DC state, built-in rechargeable lithium battery can continuously work for 8h,
print for more than 2h and 190-ECG, which meets the requirements of visiting a patient at home and body
*Built-in auto-protection circuit, and automatic power off when there is no operation in appointed time.